Book an appointment
Our friendly staff are always ready to help. If you would like to see our kitchens at our showroom, please email or give us a call to book an appointment.
We've put together our top picks of the most stylish chocolate creations available this year. They might look too good to eat but that's not going to stop us!
1. The French Hen makes a remarkable entrance this year! A hen designed with a very modern silhouette, the inside is filled with Easter treats of almond praline eggs. Visit www.lechocolat-alainducasse.com for details.
2. Heston for Waitrose Golden Egg. When the egg is cracked open you will discover six mini eggs nestled on a bed of edible vanilla paper straw. Visit www.waitrose.com for details.
3. Milk Chocolate Petit Lapin inspired by Francois Pompon, Visit www.pierreherme.com for details
4. The Chocolate Society Monochrome egg. Each hole is cut by hand before the egg is sprayed with a thin cooled layer of white chocolate and black cocoa butter, it's the cooling that gives the egg its remarkable velvet finish. Visit www.chocolate.co.uk to buy online.
5. Fortnum & Mason Colossal Egg. With five differently flavoured chocolate eggs inside and weighing in at 1.4kg this is definitely a chocoholics paradise. Visit www.fortnumandmason.com for more details.
6. Simply Chocolate have created the perfect alternative to the chocolate egg, a beautiful brass or copper egg. We love this minimalist approach that lasts a lot longer than the chocolates inside. Buy online at www.harrods.com.
7. Sugar and dark chocolate Geode eggs from Artisan du Chocolat. This gemstone inspired creation wouldn't look out of place on your sideboard! But with an irresistable blend of cocoa, white chocolate and natural sugar crystals it won't be there for long. Buy online at www.artisanduchocolat.com
1. Alain Ducasse, A Contemporary French Hen, Photo: Pierre Monetta
2. Heston from Waitrose Golden Egg.
3. Pierre Hermé Paris Milk Chocolate Petit Lapin.
4. The Chocolate Society, Monochrome Egg.
5. Fortnum & Mason Colossal Egg.
6. Simply Chocolate, The Egg.
7. Artisan du Chocolat, Geode Egg.